The Arizona DUI lawyers at Corso Law Group have created a pocket-sized DUI rights card for you to carry at all times. Use this card as a reference guide if you’re pulled over for a DUI in Arizona. Remember: Always be polite and courteous to any Arizona police officer. And always remember to call the Arizona DUI lawyers at Corso Law Group for a free consultation.
Arizona DUI Rights Card
- I will ask to speak with a DUI attorney from Corso Law Group immediately.
- I will provide the officer with my license, registration and insurance information.
- I will exercise my right to remain silent and not answer questions.
- I will refuse to participate in any eye test or physical sobriety test.
- I will take a breath or blood test after speaking with my attorney unless it will unduly delay the investigation.
- I will request the preservation of a breath or blood sample for independent testing.
- I will demand to be immediately released for an independent blood test.
Click on the image to download your own DUI rights card.
Please contact Corso Law Group today for a free consultation. Our criminal defense attorneys will meet with you to discuss your unique situation and help you determine the best means of action.
To schedule a free consultation, please call (480) 471-4616. Corso Law Group is located at 14500 N. Northsight Blvd., Suite 116 in Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260.