What Are My Arizona DUI Rights?
- I will ask to speak with an attorney from Corso Law Group immediately.
- I will provide the officer with my license, registration and insurance information.
- I will exercise my right to remain silent and not answer questions.
- I will refuse to participate in any eye test or physical sobriety test.
- I will take a breath or blood test after speaking with my attorney unless it will unduly delay the investigation.
- I will request the preservation of a breath or blood sample for independent testing.
- I will demand to be immediately released for an independent blood test.