Frequently Asked Arizona DUI Questions:
- What if my Miranda rights were not read to me, could I still be arrested?
- Do I have to answer the officer’s questions or can I remain silent?
- Is it required by law to complete the field sobriety tests on the side of the road?
- Can I refuse to complete the eye test on the side of the road?
- Do I have to agree to complete the breath test?
- What happens if I refuse to blow into the breath machine?
- The officer took my blood sample without my permission, can they do that?
- Is it legal for the police to search my vehicle?
- What happens if I received an Arizona DUI, but was also involved in a car accident?