The Arizona DUI defense attorneys at Corso Law Group have been involved in more than 15,000 Arizona DUI cases. Here are their tips to remember if you get pulled over and questioned for driving under the influence in Arizona:
1. Don’t answer any questions, other than name and address.
2. Don’t answer questions about drinking.
3. Don’t perform any roadside tests.
4. Don’t agree to have your eyes tested.
5. Don’t agree to blow into a handheld breath tester.
6. Do request to contact your attorney immediately.
7. Do request privacy while you are calling your lawyer.
8. Do exercise your right to remain silent.
9. Do consent to a breath or blood test, if you are arrested for DUI and the officer reads you the implied consent affidavit. Failure to consent can result in a 12-month license suspension.
10. ALWAYS BE POLITE and produce requested documents.
If you’ve found your way to this page, you’ve probably already been charged with a DUI and you’re looking for guidance. We can help!
Speak to one of our experienced DUI defense lawyers today at (480) 471-4616.